Frequently Asked Questions
You can tailor your event at LNHF to suit your needs and budget. We are happy to accommodate you. For a fast and free estimate, please click the link below to use the online cost calculator, and you do not have to sign in or register.
Lower Notley Hall Farm provides:
- Use of the Manor house, Reception Barn, and grounds surrounding both.
- Benches for seating up to 150 people at the wedding ceremony.
- Tables and chairs for seating up to 150 people in the Reception Barn.
- Parking that can accommodate about 60 vehicles.
- The Reception Barn is wired to provide electric needs for guests, a DJ, a comfort station and Caterers.
- Running water will also be provided for the comfort station and Caterers.
- A custom-built movable bar is also provided.
All of these are included in the price found on the Instant Free Estimate Page.
Yes, but there will be no alcoholic beverages consumed until the wedding ceremony is finished, and no alcoholic beverages allowed in the Manor House. Drinking responsibly and following all laws and regulations is a must. LNHF requires a list of designated drivers for your event and/or a shuttle service.
Yes, photography is encouraged! Lower Notley Hall is filled with original family heirlooms perfect for wedding photography.
Due to parking limitations, and the size of the Reception Barn, we cannot accommodate more than 150 guests for outside events. We encourage the maximum wedding attendance be at or below 130 guests. A parlor wedding will accommodate around 25-30 people comfortably.
Yes! We proudly give discounts to those who belong to the following:
- Active Service
- Rescue Squad
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Department
Ready to step back in time?
We look forward to hosting you at Lower Notley Hall Farm!